Eddy Kid's Bite Valve Multi Pack (for camelbak .600ml)
- Includes 4 coloured bite valves
- Child-safe and easy to clean
- One-piece silicone bite valve self-seals to prevent leaks
- All parts are top-rack dishwasher safe
BITE VALVE CLEANING
Pull the Big Bite™ Valve and straw from the cap. Clean it in the top rack of the dishwasher or by hand with warm, soapy water. If you like to use a bottle brush, CamelBak® don’t recommend forcing a brush through the Bite Valve slit.
For a deeper cleaning, add a drop of mild soap or tablespoon of bleach to a clean glass jar filled with water. Drop the bite valve, straw and cap into the solution, and tightly close the jar’s lid. Shake the mixture around for 30 seconds, and then let the parts soak for about 15 minutes. Rinse and shake dry.
To re-insert the Bite Valve into the cap:
- Flip the stem collar (the component the bite valve attached to originally) to the open position
- Orient the bite valve so the finger tab points towards the front of the cap
- Push the bite valve firmly onto the stem collar